StressCenter App Available now
Now, this clinically validated program has been adapted to modern life with this mobile version. This app provides the complete program in a paperless form, along with new benefits and features including:
- The original 15 weekly audio sessions and readings with brand new updates.
- The complete AA&D workbook in a user-friendly digital form.
- A daily calendar to encourage and help to keep you on track.
- An in-app journal that is both convenient and necessary for the program.
- An instant-relief Feel Better Fast gallery of soothing images and encouragement.
- Peer Support Forum access right from your phone!
- Bonus audio content and a daily Relaxation audio session.
How does the program work?
Begin now to change the person you are into the person you know you have the potential to become
More than 1.4 million people have benefited from the ‘Attacking Anxiety and Depression Program’.
AA&D is based on and uses the science of cognitive-behavioral modification. Several studies have found the program to be as effective and in some cases more effective than 6+ therapy sessions.
The program has been featured on Oprah, The View, Good Morning America and on many other shows and magazines.
The program has been helping people for over 30 years which should give you peace of mind knowing that there is a solid history of wanting to help.