Our complete and original Attacking Anxiety & Depression Program is 50% off during the month of April only.
In these uncertain times, you may be worried about your family, finances, and work. Stress, anxiety and depression is at an all time high. Turning on the TV or looking at social media can exacerbate these feelings. Now more than ever, we need to focus on our mental health and find ways to alleviate the stress and anxiety.
That is why we would like to offer you 50% off our best selling Attacking Anxiety and Depression program during the entire month of April. This is our hard copy program and includes the following:
- 15 Audio Lessons - You'll break through emotional barriers and find new strategies for lifelong success.
- Guidebook - One of the most powerful tools in the program, this interactive guide helps you grab hold of the power to heal yourself.
- Pocket-Sized Flash Cards - Reinforce the skills you've learned each week wherever you are.
- Bonus DVDs - Journey towards peace and feel better fast.
So how can our program help? To start, our program has already helped 1.5 million people who suffer from stress, anxiety and depression. This program is about transformation and conquering your anxiety, panic, and fear and turning them into personal power, success, and peace of mind. These skills will help you to acquire a whole new sense of confidence, self-worth, strength and real security that won't go away.
How does it work? The Attacking Anxiety and Depression program is based on and uses the science of cognitive-behavioral modification. For people with anxiety disorders, negative ways of thinking fuel the negative emotions of anxiety and fear. The goal of cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety is to identify and correct these negative thoughts and beliefs. The idea is that if you change the way you think, you can change the way you feel. Several studies have found the program to be as effective and in some cases more effective than 6+ therapy sessions.
Our program covers important topics such as:
- Steps to end panic attacks
- Self talk and the key to healthy self esteem
- How to address obsessive scary thoughts
- Stop being angry and start controlling mood swings
- Putting an end to "what if" thinking
- Get off the guilt and worry treadmill
- How to time manage to balance your life
Don't miss out on this amazing offer! The Attacking Anxiety & Depression Program, A Drug-Free, Self-Help Set program can be found at the https://stresscenter.com/ website. Enter discount code Helping2020 at checkout.